May 9, 2009

Introversion's fine games-in-a-box

MultiwiniaIt was roughly a week ago when everyone's favourite indie gaming blog TIG Source reported that British indie developers Introversion weren't in the best of shapes, and thus a mere week since I ordered the complete and utterly brilliant Introversion Anthology. In a box! And no, it was neither a matter of guilt for having never purchased any of their games, nor a matter of bad feelings regarding a certain not particularly legitimate version of Uplink I briefly enjoyed 8 years ago. It's just that I felt that such talent had to be supported and that the games on offer -Uplink, Darwinia, Multiwinia and Defcon- are some of the best and most original to ever grace a PC.

As for the point of this post, well, there isn't one really. Just thought I'd let you know I'm still spending what little money I make (mostly) on quality games and suggest you try a few of the Introversion demos on offer yourselves. Oh, and admit that I really enjoy it when my downloadable toys are also available in a proper old fashioned box.

No comments:

Post a Comment