Apr 23, 2006

All your Warcraft is belong to us!

I usually don't lead you to mods that, just like the second Death Star, aren't fully operational. So, please, do humor me this one time, as I feel like introducing an old friend: Robotech. Robotech(!), perhaps the tackiest Manga experience of my childhood, which just invaded the world of Warcraft (not the world of World of Warcraft mind you, just the world of Warcraft 3. Confused? Great). It's a total conversion mod for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and comes in nifty 65mb packages. Apparently an homage (heh, heh) to the TV original.

And as the developers tell us: ''The purpose of this project is to revive the saga of ROBOTECH into the new Millennium, and to experience it in a brand new, interactive way". Gasp! Oh, dear dear.

Follow this link, download, install and be happy!

Related Gnome's Lair articles: Morrowind and DOOM 3 mods and a plethora of free games...

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Will the mod override main w3? 'Cuz I don't want to mess up my entire w3 experience or something like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the instructions and you'll be find... It wont mess up anything, as long as you know what you are doing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out how it worked by myself, and I love it. Thanks anyway though.

    ReplyDelete